Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Dcgpac.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Dcgpac.com. You should not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content at Dcgpac.com.
Dcgpac.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security,or proper administration of the service. Dcgpac.com disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the local courts. Dcgpac.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Dcgpac.com shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the use of its website.
At Dcgpac.com, we respect your privacy as much as you do. We do not share your personal information with others. This information is only used by Dcgpac.com and its partners to ensure the fulfillment of the service requested by you. This includes informing you of promotional offers. You can cancel your registration to mark yourself inactive; however, the information you provide shall remain archived inDcgpac.com servers. Dcgpac.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
100th Customer Discount Policy
Fordaily100th customer, DCGpac offers a discount of 30% on the total order value of less than ₹ 3000 and Get ₹ 1000off on order value above ₹ 3000.
Flat 250 Discount Policy
- Minimum order value should be more than ₹1000
- No discount coupon required the discount amount is automatically deducted from the total order value.
- Offer is valid only for our first-time customers.
- Limited to 1 time per customer.
- Please login/signup to see the discounted amount during checkout under “Summary.”
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.