Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
packaging material suppliers
I loved moving until I started packing But, it got easier with the tools.
Packing could be seriously irritating task when it comes to finding perfect boxes for each item and especially those who don’t properly plan beforehand could be lost easily. However there are entire stores that sell different boxes designed for specific items which are dedicated to helping people move with ease. Well, those who have ample time may do necessary preparations but, those who don’t can take help from this important list of must have packing material for moving:
Bubble wrap for packing is best for fragile, delicate items such as dishes, glassware and it is recommended to use bubble wrap facing inwards for the best protection. It comes in handy rolls ranging from small to large bubbles. Large bubbles are used to pack heavier items like sculptures and electronic objects. There are various ways to perform bubble wrap.
Moving boxes is another essential packing material for moving. You can use a combination of small and large boxes to pack different items that helps you keep boxes light and easy to carry. It is recommended to pack heavier items such as books, silverwares, tools and canned goods. And, light items in large boxes such as pillows, bedding, and lamp shades.
Moreover, you are advised not to leave empty spaces and use towels, clothes, or moving boxes wrapping paper to ensure stability.
Heavy Duty Packing Tape
It is sticky packing tape so you are advised to not to go for anything cheap as the cheapest ta
Office stationery is a pre-requisites for any organization and it is equally essential as are any other resources. And just as, gathering every other resource is a time-consuming process, buying stationery is also a tedious job. Buying stationery starts right from coordinating with several vendors for different requirements, negotiating with them, zeroing on a few, placing an order, and finally receiving the shipment. But all that can change, and how is that possible? By procuring your office stationery needs online.
Buying office stationery online eliminates the hassle of coordinating with vendors and thus saving a lot of time and effort, and there is an awareness building up to shop office stationery online. Although people are still unaware about buying it online, we have listed the benefits of buying office stationery online.
1. Wide Range - Unlike a brick and mortar stationery store, an ECommerce stationery website is not restricted by the “space” to stock and display stationery products. This makes a website to display as many products as they wish and showcase categories as wide as possible. This gives customers a great choice which on the other hand a brick and mortar stationery store cannot.
2. One-Stop-Shop - Stationery requirements vary and you may get one thing at one vendor and you might not get the other. Buying office stationery online has a wide range of categories and products which saves you from the hassle of coordinating with multiple vendors. A one-stop-shop for all your stationery needs saves communication time and other efforts.
The importance of packaging grew with its use, and the 20th century saw the advent of it. Although the real significance of packaging jumped leaps and bounds with the emergence of e-commerce, and today we cannot imagine a life without the “brown box”. In this era of E-commerce, right from our groceries to electronic items, from clothes to furniture, everything arrives at our doorsteps and all that would have been impossible without packaging. Every piece of item we order is packed to its fit which makes packaging a highly creative and customizable job.
Here we have listed 6 essential packaging solutions for e-commerce business.
1. Packaging that Fits- The product packaging should be as tight as possible, this reduces the weight without compromising the product’s integrity. Like, online packages do not need a hanging tab while a retail store packaging does. The hanging tab in a retail store packaging takes more space and offers no additional value. Reducing the size of the packaging saves on materials and shipping charges.
2. Chuck Rigidity wherever Needed- At times a packaging item as rigid as a box or plastic containers is not the best choices. Liquids could be best housed in pouches rather than plastic bottles. Plastic bottles add weight and height as well which requires more space to stock. On the flip side, pouches are flexible, and lightweight thus covering less space and adding less weight to the overall shipment.
3. Use Eco Void Fillers- Foam peanuts pose an ecological threat as disposing of them is a grave problem and thankfully better alternatives are being developed by companies. Materi
The origin of corrugated boxes goes back to the 19th century, but not until the 20th century the “modern” corrugated box came into being. Today, these boxes made from corrugated fiberboards have become synonymous to packaging and shipping and it is unimaginable to see our world without them.
Corrugated boxes come in various types which are majorly governed by factors such as strength, flap style, and utility. Here are a few common types of corrugated boxes that are used in day to day life:
1. Half-Slotted- Made from one piece of fiberboard sheet, the half-slotted type corrugated box is the simplest in design. Two flaps at the top and 2 at the bottom are half the box’s width which makes it ideal for small and light stuff. The 2 flaps can be secured by pasting over the tape on the closing edges of the flaps. There are no inner flaps in half-slotted box.
2. Slotted- Slotted boxes are the most common types of corrugated boxes which are used. There are 2 width-wise inner flaps in addition to the length-wise flaps making them a better version of the half-slotted ones. The 4 flaps provide extra strength at the bottom thus heavier items can be boxed in these slotted boxes.
3. Center Slotted- An enhanced version of the slotted box is the center slotted box. The width-wise inner flaps are long enough to meet when closed as well as the length-wise flaps, making all the 4 flaps meet at the center.
4. Overlap Slotted- A slotted box is turned into an overlap slotted box when the length-wise flaps are of the same width as of the box, making one of them overlap the other. The flaps can be secured by taping or stapling.
5. Full Overla
It is evident that the packaging industry is growing in leaps and bounds with a majority of businesses constantly contemplating efficient and cost-effective solutions for protectively camouflaging their products. With packaging evolving as a prior industrial consideration, it is time we start considering shrink wraps or shrink films for the job. Although there are numerous shrink wrap applications, significant in regard to packaging, it eventually comes down to affordability, innovation, and versatility.
What is Shrink Wrap Used For - Enlisting Diverse Possibilities
Put simply, Shrink wraps can be used for tamper proofing, weatherproofing, and even waterproofing certain packages, regardless of their shape and size. The best case scenario would be to use the perfect plastic wrap and subject it to a heating source of considerable power to turn into a shrink wrapping solution. At present, a majority of small businesses are using shrink wraps for packaging even some of the bulkiest objects and at times, more than two products, together.
Advantages of Shrink Wrapping
Any discussion regarding shrink wraps would be incomplete without discussing more about the benefits of shrink wrapping and the possible advantages of incorporating them as the go-to industrial packaging solution.
Shrink wraps are sturdy, to say the least, and it is quite hard to puncture or tear through the packages that have these in place. Moreover, they are less likely to get affected by cold or extreme heat and aren’t even expected to sag with time.
These films are extremely affordab
Believe it or not, there have been instances where valets of select food delivery services were seen consuming food from packages that were supposed to be delivered. While a few of these incidents were reported individually by the customers, some were even captured on camera and further substantiated as valid evidence. That said, in the wake of these unfortunate incidents pertaining to lack of human judgment, Zomato, one of the leading food delivery services in India finally decided to introduce tamper-proof tapes. While this initiative was a carefully devised one, the main aim of this was to save the customer from getting conned and even help the valets resist temptations, if any.
However, before moving further into this discussion and dissecting Zomato’s actual thought process behind the introduction of tamper-proof tapes, it is important to understand the role of tamper-proof packaging, in regard to the food industry. This understanding will help us gain some additional insights regarding Zomato’s highly intuitive move.
The Concept behind Tamper-Proof Packages and Accessories
Needless to say, Easter is probably the most happening time of the year, especially if you are into treats and goodies. However, sending out goodies and treats in the form of durable and attractive Easter packaging is of paramount importance as nobody wants to receive a damaged commodity during this time of the year. That said, not every packaging idea, even if functional, is suitable for camouflaging Easter treats and goodies. While safety and hygiene matter quite a lot, the innovative side of Easter care package ideas actually holds all the aces.
In the subsequent sections, we shall look at some of the best packaging ideas which are precisely dedicated towards Easter goodies and treats. However, before moving any further into this discussion regarding Easter packaging ideas, it is important to get some basic perspective regarding this festival.
What Easter Brings to the Table?
What’s important to take a note of is that Easter is actually the second largest occasion that calls for shelling out candies, almost generously. Easter packaging, therefore, is as important as any other form of packaging initiative as people mostly need to transport and send out perishable products during this period of time. For companies that are looking to create a brand image of sorts, Easter is a great occasion to concentrate on. As Easter packages are mostly innovative and attractive, they can easily help firms knit a story around the brand.
Understanding Easter Packaging Options
Easter is actually, a pretty interesting time for businesses to create brand awareness and build a resourceful brand presence, even in regards to packaging. People send out bunnies, eggs, and chocolates to the near and dear ones, and this is when innovation is at its peak. Here are some of the most intuitive gift ideas currently attracting a lot of positive attention:
1. Chocolate Packaging Options e
It won’t be an exaggeration to state that the product packaging with customized corrugated boxes, these days, is just as important as the product itself. One’s capability to innovate and experiment with product packaging ideas can effortlessly make or break a business deal these days.
The way you package your product has a huge influence over what first impression or what image people perceive for your brand and this indirectly decides your sales figures too. You can have the most cutting edge product with a dull packaging that has very low chances of getting noticed. On the other hand, you can have a run-of-a-mill kind of a product with an inventive and revolutionary packaging that can jazz up your brand, get noticed everywhere and gives you high sales figures. You can pursue your quest of innovation by going in any direction, out of which we have discussed some here:
Go minimalistic with the design
Like many other companies, you can take a minimalist approach, which is a lot different from the regular catchy box designs to get noticed by the customers. Without having to use bright colors and catchy designs, you can play with shadows, neat lines and bold text combined with the basic colours and rather simple designs. With this approach you can project your brand’s style as understated and classy which naturally stands out from the crowd.
Experiment with shapes
You can play with the box shapes and think of unusual and highly creative box designs that can be lots of fun to open. Come up with box shapes that are far from regular square ones and generate a curios
The use of white and Brown Corrugated Boxes for packaging is prevalent in this day and age. We all know the many advantages of using corrugated boxes for packaging. Let us explore a few more practical aspects of using this material more effectively. The first question while choosing corrugated is how do you make sure which is the right type for your boxes. In fact, it is quite easy to decide the type of corrugation for your packing material. The strength of these boxes is attributed to the liner boards and corrugated sheets. The liner boards are paper pulp sheets and the corrugated sheets are in the shape of flutes and these together constitute the ultimate strength of a corrugated box. So, to know, which type of corrugated material to pick for your boxes, why not learn about the types of this material first? The most common types of corrugated are:
- Single Wall Box: Usually used as a Shipping Boxes or a retail storage box, Single wall box serves as the most common packaging material worldwide. It is made up of a corrugated sheet sandwiched between two liner boards. These boxes are durable and strong.
- Double Wall Box: Double wall boxes offer great support and stability and therefore, these are well-suited for the items that require an extra amount of protection such as the glassware and other heavy objects. These boxes have two single walls which contain two liner boards having two pairs of corrugated sheets sandwiched between them.
- Triple Wall Box: Since these are made up of three walls, these offer more support than any other boxes to the items packed. These are relatively more expensive and rel
Having discussed in our previous article - why it is important to have an efficient filing system for your office documents, here’s a basic method to set-up such a filing system for your office:
A) Maintain a basic alphabetical arrangement
- Your office File Folders should be organized in a basic alphabetical system if you need to maintain the database of a huge group of customers or contacts to maintain and access frequently. The use of manila or colored folders is advisable in this case to represent every contact.
- You should write each contact’s name in a standard and uniform style on a label and place it on the folder containing all information pertaining to that contact. For example, you can simply write the contact’s last name, a comma followed by the first name.
- You will need to sort all the files by last name and first name if you have multiple files with the same last name. Arrange your file folders in an alphabetical manner in each drawer of your file cabinet from top to bottom.
- Label the outside of each drawer as the first letter of the last names inside them to make it easier for you to refer to them. For example: "A to G," "H to M," "N to S, "T to Z."
B) Create a clear categorization
- You can consider buying a series of large hanging file folders apart from the standard manila or colored File Folders in case you need to organize a number of file categories. For example, you may have to arrange for a group of different documents such as customer files, employee files, invoices of suppliers and signed contracts.
- Write the name of each category you're o