Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Monthly Archives: August 2014
The most rewarding feeling for any teacher is to see their pupils perform and succeed. So, it’s important for them to get the acknowledgment from their students that they have helped and what better occasion than the national teachers’ day than to convey this acknowledgment? There can be numerous ways to thank a teacher, be it a note, a card or nothing but a simple word of kindness.
So, have you thought of any unique way to thank your teacher this Teachers’ Day? No need to worry, if you haven’t yet. With our DIY craft ideas using the humble Corrugated Sheets, it is never too late for you to get started.
Quilled 3D Flowers:
For making the 3D Quilled flowers (idea by artsycraftsymom) to present to your teachers, begin with sourcing some colorful corrugated sheets. Cut the different colored A4 sheets into ½ inch strips. Make sure you cut it along the shorter edge of the A4 sheet to have the zig-zag pattern beautifully all over the strip. You can adjust the width of the strip according to the amount of 3D effect you want your flowers to have and the length of each strip is the same, it being an A4 sheet.
Roll the colored strip somewhat loose to give it the petal shape and for the center, roll it tightly. Now arrange all of these circularly to make the flower and stick all together using glue or fevicol. Let the flowers dry and set together.
DCGPAC is a one-off supplier availing you with all the Corrugated Paper Rolls and sheets, ribbons, gift wrap and the other packing material you need to craft and send across your special teachers’ day gifts. Start with sourcing the raw material, available in our offerings section.
Having discussed in our previous article - why it is important to have an efficient filing system for your office documents, here’s a basic method to set-up such a filing system for your office:
A) Maintain a basic alphabetical arrangement
- Your office File Folders should be organized in a basic alphabetical system if you need to maintain the database of a huge group of customers or contacts to maintain and access frequently. The use of manila or colored folders is advisable in this case to represent every contact.
- You should write each contact’s name in a standard and uniform style on a label and place it on the folder containing all information pertaining to that contact. For example, you can simply write the contact’s last name, a comma followed by the first name.
- You will need to sort all the files by last name and first name if you have multiple files with the same last name. Arrange your file folders in an alphabetical manner in each drawer of your file cabinet from top to bottom.
- Label the outside of each drawer as the first letter of the last names inside them to make it easier for you to refer to them. For example: "A to G," "H to M," "N to S, "T to Z."
B) Create a clear categorization
- You can consider buying a series of large hanging file folders apart from the standard manila or colored File Folders in case you need to organize a number of file categories. For example, you may have to arrange for a group of different documents such as customer files, employee files, invoices of suppliers and signed contracts.
- Write the name of each category you're o
Posted: August 11, 2014|Categories: Packaging Blogs|
Among all the other interesting uses of cardboard, a really eco-friendly one is to use it as compost. It helps you get rid of all the idle lying cardboard boxes at home and spares your house from looking cluttered.
There are different types of cardboard boxes you have at your disposal for composting and knowing what you’re working with always helps you better handle the type of cardboard you have to compost and achieve it efficiently.
Here, we’ve compiled some important information in this regard:
Firstly, you may ask the most basic question – can cardboard be composted?
Yes, you can easily do that. In fact, it is the material that makes up a significant portion of the landfills around the world. Composting cardboard is getting more popular with the passage of time.
It is not difficult to compost cardboard, specially the individual cardboard sheets or the large boxes, when you’ve set up and nicely managed your compost pile appropriately. Here are the different types of cardboard you get to compost:
Corrugated Boxes: Mostly Corrugated Boxes used for packing purposes, it can be used in compost on breaking into small pieces.
Flat Boxes: You find the Flat Boxes usually as the packing of your cereals, drinks, shoes and other similar items.
Wax-Coated Cardboard: This is the cardboard laminated with some other material such as wax (for example the coated paper cups). This type is the most difficult to compost.
No matter what the type of the cardboard is, shredded cardboard works out the best for composting. And if it is not possible f
For effective storage of your house-hold stuff, the first thing you need is a storage facility that suits your needs well. It is really important to pack your belongings in an appropriate manner in order to store them correctly. Here are some effective tips to keep a check on the damage during storage of stuff :
- Decide the right container whether these are Brown Corrugated Boxes, tote or other containers that will best protect your goods during their storage. You might as well need to buy special boxes for storage and the other packing material required to keep your stuff secured while it is sowed away.
- Thoroughly disinfect, clean and dry all your appliances including refrigerators, freezers and stoves. The appliances having doors such as refrigerators can be stored with their doors slightly open and some can be stacked
For the buyers of the consumable goods and especially those that fall in the impulse-buy category, the design and style of the packaging has a major impact on their purchase decision. These decisions are usually made by them after subconsciously weighing and analyzing all their options.
When the buyers go out to purchase certain products, they have a few set standard rules of packaging on their minds. The fact is that a smart and neat packaging usually ends up breaking the boundaries of these rules and they suddenly develop an acceptance for it because it quickly grabs their attention and they instantly connect with it at multiple levels. The creativity and distinction of the packaging give the product an edge over its competitors, which is a great strategy to push a product in the market.
Why take all the pain? The answer is simple: In today’s materialistic world, we all want to get our hands on something unique, creative, innovative and something that catches our fancy at first sight.
The purpose of an outstanding packaging is to appeal to its target audience along with effectively conveying the marketing message as well as all the important information regarding the quality and composition of the product. This helps to generate positive emotions for the product brand on the minds of the consumers. Here’s all that you need to accomplish for effective customized packaging of your product:
Have a Well-Suited Design
Choose Customized Boxes designed appropriately to serve as the food container. For it, just ask yourself – why you need a design. Put yourself in your customers’ shoes and think about what they expect the food container to do for their convenience and style needs.
Value and Understand Your Customers’ Needs